Terms & Conditions
Hunter Language School
Terms & Conditions
1) Full course fees must be paid by the first day of your course.
2) If you cancel a one-to-one lesson, you must do this 24 hours or more in advance of the lesson. If you give less than 24 hours’ notice, you may lose the lesson and there may be no refund.
3) We cannot give refunds for late arrival, early departure, absence during a course or change of programme. However, under exceptional circumstances e.g. illness, or illness within the family a refund may be possible (upon receiving documentation from a doctor).
4) If applying for a visa to study in the UK, on receiving the full payment for the course we will send a letter of approval which a student can use to support their visa application.
If a student’s visa application is rejected after payment has been received, then their tuition and accommodation fees will be refunded within 28 days provided a visa refusal letter is received by email, post or fax at least 1 week before the course is due to start, (Hunter Language School will charge an administration fee of £125).
If you cancel your course before arrival due to visa refusal, we will refund your course fees in full minus a £125 cancellation charge and the registration fee. Please note that we need to see the original refusal letter in order to give you a refund and you must apply for the refund within 3 months (90 days) of the date of the visa refusal.
5) If you send us written cancellation at least four weeks before the start of your course, we will refund the course fees minus an administration fee of £125. If you cancel less than four weeks before the start of your course, we will refund 50% of your course fees, minus an administration fee of £125.
6) Students agree to follow all internal regulations of the school. If a student behaves in a disruptive manner, does not follow the school rules, is persistently absent from class, or engages in illegal activity, he/she will be asked to leave the school immediately.
7) Force Majeure: Hunter Language School is not liable for loss of tuition or other services due to factors outside of our control. Refunds will not be made under these circumstances.
8) Data protection: The information stored by Hunter Language School is in accordance with the data protection act. Information may be shared with the British Home Office for visa purposes or accreditation bodies.
9) Promotional materials: We might take photographs or videos for use in our promotional marketing purposes. You must inform us in writing before the course starts if you do not allow us to use such images.
10) Complaints: We will try to deal with all complaints internally. Please talk to the management, who will try to help you. If you are still not happy, you should contact your agent, the Citizens Advice charity or The British Council.
11) Cancellation for homestay must be done 10 working days prior to the date of arrival. If not the first week of homestay will be charged in full. 10 working days notice is needed for cancellation of homestay during homestay.
12) We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions at any time.
Hunter Language School 2019
34 Upper York Street, Bristol, BS2 8QN