Hunter Language School Accommodation
What is Homestay?
Homestay is a great option if you want to fully immerse yourself in the English language and in British culture. Live with British people, experience an English speaking environment and have an amazing time.
Hosts will interact and eat dinner with you, so you can continue improving your English outside of the school. They'll cook you amazing British food and they'll be more than happy to tell you all about the beautiful city of Bristol.
How much does it cost ?
1 Night = £28
£2 extra per night for private bathroom subject to availability
(Including Breakfast & Dinner)
- You will have your own bedroom (not shared).
- Bathrooms are normally shared.
- Laundry facilities will be available to you.
- The home will be cleaned by the host, you will be expected to keep your room clean.
- Homestays are on average 25 minutes by bus from the school.
- Bed sheets and towels are provided by the host.
- English is always the language spoken in homestays as a rule, even if there are two students of the same nationality living there.
Guide to Homestay for students:
Guest House Option
Choose a comfortable stay with a guest houses in Bristol.
- We are not 'recommending' these guest houses. You should do your own research into guest houses and their standards of service and safety and make your own decision.
- We can not book or organise guest house accommodation for students.
If you are staying for a very short amount of time, hostels could be a good option.
Starts at £15/night
Starts at £17.50/night
Starts at £10/night
- We are not 'recommending' these hostels. You should do your own research into hostels and thier standards of service and safety and make your own decision.
- We can not book or organise hostel accommodation for students.
HLS is not responsible for your arrangements with any companies listed here.
Explore the amazing city of Bristol, discover the beauty, history and culture of the city and the country around it. With fascinating museums and cultural attractions, stunning countryside close by and lively city nightlife, there is something for everyone.